What is Bee Rx™?
Bee Rx™ is a range of highly effective anti-aging products combining a unique, high strength, natural bee venom, sourced exclusively from New Zealand, with a strong scientific foundation.
What is in it?
It is made from 4 natural products: bee venom, medical-grade Kanuka honey, water, a natural polymer and a natural preservative.
How does it work?
The bee venom causes a very small amount of temporary swelling. This firms the skin, "irons out" wrinkles and plumps up the lips.
How long does it take to work?
The effects can be seen within a few minutes when it is applied to the face. When applied to the lips, it works even quicker and some people feel a tingling as it starts to work almost immediately.
How long does the effect last?
The beneficial effects from the Bee Rx™ products last for around 12hrs.
How do you get venom from the bees?
The process is called milking and involves putting a glass plate near the hive and running a small amount of electricity through the glass. The bees will attack the glass and deposit some venom, but do not die as their stingers cannot penetrate the glass. The bees are not harmed by this process, as their happiness and health is incredibly important to us.
Can I use it instead of Botox?
Yes. Botox is not for everyone for many reasons, not least of all cost, and Bee Rx™ is a great alternative.
How about with Botox?
Yes, if using Botox you can use Bee Rx™ for extra benefit. It is particularly useful several weeks after Botox injections, when they are starting to wear off. Bee Rx™ can "top up" the effect.
Can I use it with other makeup?
Yes. Apply Bee Rx™ first, let it absorb and then apply other products as usual. This regime should be completed morning and evening in addition to your other skin care regime. In the morning, it can be applied before makeup as the continued absorption of the venom during the day or overnight will assist the process.
What are the different products?
- Bee Rx™ Anti-Aging Facial Serum: a light mixture for use under makeup.
- Bee Rx™ Anti-Aging Facial Gel: a slightly thicker formulation with the same strength, to be applied daily and for use as part of your overnight regime.
- Bee Rx™ Lip Plumping Serum: a formulation for use on the lips.
- Bee Rx™ Anti-Aging Eye Lift Serum Roller Serum: our highest strength for application around the eyes for wrinkles, crow's feet and frown lines.
- Bee Rx™ Acne Blemish Repair: this kanuka honey-based acne solution can be applied as a cream or worn as a facemask.
My Acne Blemish Repair seems rough or grainy. Is this normal?
As Bee Rx™ Acne Blemish Repair is a 100% natural product, on rare occasions small sugar crystals can be present which can cause irritation if rubbed into the skin. While this doesn't diminish the effectiveness of the product, it can make application for those with sensitive skin uncomfortable. If crystallization should occur, or the product becomes hard to squeeze out of the tube, place the tube into kettle-hot water for 5 to 10 minutes.
Is it safe? What if I am allergic to bees?
Only 1% of people are allergic to bee stings and unfortunately, Bee Rx™ is not safe for these people. Individuals who are unsure should apply a very small patch test on their arm to make sure there is not an allergic reaction. Hundreds of thousands of people around the world are safely using bee venom products.
How is this different to other bee venom products?
There are 2 main differences between Bee Rx™
and the other products that are available:
- Bee Rx™ is the only bee venom cosmetic range that has undergone clinical testing.
- As a result of this testing, we know exactly how much bee venom to add to the products. Independent testing found that most bee venom products do not contain anywhere near enough bee venom to have any effect.
Can Bee Rx™ treat any medical conditions?
Bee venom is a potent and fascinating material that has been used as a traditional medicine for centuries. It is mostly used for musculoskeletal pain.
Can you ship to my P.O. box?
Unfortunately, we are not able to ship to P.O. boxes at this time.